The traditional skills of the steeplejack have been used since the dawn of the industrial revolution to construct, maintain and demolish industrial brick chimneys.
In today’s modern construction environment, the traditional skills of the steeplejack have evolved into a highly technical industry capable of delivering innovative solutions for all working at height projects.
To obtain a greater appreciation of the modern day skills of a steeplejack, we invite you to take a tour of our web site to understand how our steeplejack skills remain as capable as always of delivering a safe, cost effective solution for your working at height projects.
- Steeplejack Services
- Structural Surveys
- Industrial Chimney Maintenance & Refurbishment
- Steel Chimney Design & Installation
- Controlled Demolition & Dismantling
- Refractory Linings
Working at Height
- Rope Access
- Suspended Access Platforms
- Modular Access Platforms
- Fall Arrest Systems
- UAV Drone Technology
Site Rescue Services
- Site Rescue Services Overview
- Technical Rescue Service & Confined Space Cover
- Working at Height Rope Rescue
- Your Responsibilities