Lightning Protection Services
To give an appreciation of todays requirements for lightning protection system and the current British Standard Code of Practice, please refer to our Lightning Protection Overview and BSEN62305 Overview pages.
Lightning protection services provided by Churchill's include:
- Risk assessment, design, surveys and quotations by BS EN 62305:2011 accredited designers
- Installation by recognised NVQ qualified engineers
- Annual test, inspection and maintenance
- Supply of materials
- Surge Protection
- Early Streamer Emission devices (ESE)
- Specialist Earthing design, supply, installation and maintenance
- Soil resistivity surveys
Boasting nine full time ATLAS accredited designers we maintain the technical expertise to deliver value engineered, compliant, design solutions in accordance with BS EN 62305:2011.
In addition to the conventional Faraday cage type installation, Churchill are recognised, approved designers and installers of ABB’s Helita “Pulsar” ESE system of lightning protection that conforms to the requirements of European code NF C17-102. 1995.